Career Development Portal
Career development portal
A new careers platform that HEE have developed with Abintegro.
The platform will be beneficial to those in support worker roles who may consider applying for a Nursing Associate role in the future, and for those currently on programme.
Some benefits of the platform:
- Provides detailed information about the NA role and links to the NHS websites where they can learn more
- Provides access to numerous e-learning materials/videos/podcasts on important subjects such as coping with unprecedented change and developing resilience, among others
- Offers a reflective journal tool to support aspiring and current TNA’s through their journey and offers helpful tips and guidance
- Offers IT Skills support
- Offers wellbeing and mental health support
- Encourages users to complete quizzes which help them learn about their working style, and supports effective communication with colleagues
Full details on how individuals can sign up are included in the attached.
If you as a Lead or Educator would like access to the platform to see what learners will see, just email firstname.lastname@example.org and we can set you up with an account.
As we only have access to the platform for a limited amount of time, we are encouraging early sign-up so users can make the most of the resources available.