GPs at the Deep End
Hammersmith and Fulham CEPN are delighted to announce the launch of ‘GPs at the Deep End’. This scheme seeks to develop clinical leadership and education for GPs who work in the most deprived area of Hammersmith and Fulham.
If you are interested in hearing more and would like to attend the launch event, please contact Dr Chad Hockey, Clinical Lead (email@example.com) or Caroline Durack - Director of Operations (firstname.lastname@example.org).
More details can be found here.
22 GP Practices migrate to a new and interactive website!
22 GP Practices in Hammersmith and Fulham have migrated onto an improved standard website, customised to each practice and functional on any digital device such as your mobile phone and tablets.
The aim of the new websites are to:
1) Enable greater access to practice services for patients via using the online services available to:
- book an appointment
- order a repeat prescription
- view a summary of their patient record
- enable new patients to register online.
2) Signpost patients to the correct service or person in the practice that can help them with a specific problem
3) Support patients to access self help advice for specific symptoms and conditions as well as signpost patients to local groups and volunteer organisations.
4) Provides information on the latest practice news
Please see here for information in relation to our Practices in Hammersmith and Fulham.
HSJ Value Awards 2019 Finalist - NHS Support Service Initiative of the Year
Massive congratulations to our H&F Community Education Provider Network, who have been shortlisted for a HSJ Value Award. They have been shortlisted for our Cervical Screening Project, which aims to increase uptake of this very important test. For more information about the Cervical Screening Project, please click here.
Cervical Screening Education Session 25th April 2019 - Randolph Beresford Early Years Centre, W12 7PH
The Cervical Screening Team will be delivering an education session to local mothers, at 9:15am on Thursday 25th April 2019. This session will help to raise awareness of cervical screening and how it can be prevented, with the opportunity for women to be booked an appointment for a cervical screening test at their local practice.
Please see here for more information.
Steps for Jo's Cervical Cancer Trust - 8th June 2019
The Cervical Cancer Screening Team will be doing a sponsored 10K walk for Jo's Cervical Cancer Trust during Cervical Cancer Awareness Week on 8th June 2019.
All donations would be gratefully received by visiting the team's justgiving page.