We are a dynamic, friendly and high achieving multiple-sited London based Practice with a strong multi skilled team.
We are looking for a full-time or part-time practice nurse to work in our two practices based in Fulham.
- To deliver face to face and telephone remote services which will enable patients to obtain health advice and treatment for both practices.
- To take an active role within the cross-disciplinary, multi-skilled team to ensure service quality in line with corporate goals and strategy of the PCN, and to assist in the development of new models for service delivery which have a positive impact on the health economy.
- Provide mentorship to the team of Health Care Assistants and Phlebotomists.
- Provide input in the practice’s fulfilment of the Quality Outcomes Framework and local Schemes.
- Chronic disease management: Respiratory Disease (Asthma/COPD), Diabetes, Coronary Heart Disease
- Assist in/perform routine tasks related to patient care as directed by Nurse Manager and GPs
- Wound care and Removal of Sutures
- Travel Health
- Ear syringing
- Routine immunisations / Childhood immunisations
- Following agreed clinical protocols with referral to Nurse Manager or GPs as appropriate.
- Other tasks will include Maintaining and cleaning equipment used by the nurses and GPs
- Maintain general tidiness, infection control and cleanliness of nurses and treatment rooms, including stocking and rotating items as required
- Ordering of vaccinations to maintain stock levels
- Ordering equipment for the clinical team as required by your line manager.
- Attend and participate in any Practice meetings when required.
- On occasion there may be a requirement to undertake home visits
- Management/Clinical split will be flexible to meet the clinical needs of the service.
- Registered General Nurse with evidence of current NMC registration.
- Experience in General practice.
- Salary: Starting from £38,500 depending on skills and experience in Primary care
- Flexible hours according to your needs Monday to Friday. Less days will be considered.
- Regular social gatherings and an intimate, collaborative environment.
- NHS Pension scheme. 14.5% employer contribution.
- Childcare vouchers
- Breakfast on site every day
- Profit sharing/share options
- Education plans investment and reimbursement of costs
- Company events & social hours
- Casual dress
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Permanent.
Please contact Rita Bright at email@example.com for further information.
Recruiting GP Nurses just got easier
A new NHS website makes it easier for practices to attract high quality candidates for general practice nursing roles. https://gpnursing.jobs.nhs.uk/ interlocks with NHS Jobs and collates vacancies even if they have different job titles. Users can search for GPN, ANP, ACP, nurse associate and health care support workers.
The site also includes information about GP Nursing training and careers.